- Your Monthly Friend is Here…Again
Your Monthly Friend is Here…Again
Women…the “ essential production line” for mankind, are lucky some may say, but there are times that females may feel that we have been cursed by Mother Nature, with almost unbearable burdens.
To stay healthy, happy and beautiful we must eat right, exercise and take care of our bodies, but there are some things that no matter how hard we try…we cannot control. Every month (if we are not pregnant)… we have to deal with the “tears of a frustrated womb” in the form of our period, which normally comes with pain and discomfort.
Some women dread this time of the month; and give it all kinds of nicknames, including “Red Letter Days”…The Monthly Pain Installment…Aunt Flow from Red Hills etc…etc
Busy women can’t afford to be in bed for an entire day, or to look like they’ve been run over by a truck; it is important for us to find something that really stops this pain. However, painful cramps are not the only monster we face at this time of the month: bloating, breast tenderness, fatigue and backache are faithful followers of our monthly friend. With Cetamol Menstrual, you don’t have to compromise, it stops it all!
Imagine, the first day of your period, not having to call in sick, playing your favorite sport and of course being able to smile when he comes over… almost seems too good to be true doesn’t it? Take my advice: don’t let anything cramp your style; try Cetamol Menstrual and get back to you!
- What Is The Flu, and What Can You Do?
Flu Survival Tips
A severe case of the flu can reduce even the most hardened men to quivering piles of Kleenex and although there’s usually a designated ‘flu season’, there’s no way of definitively knowing when the flu will strike. If it does however, we’ve got some advice for you on how to survive the onslaught:
First things first, if you get the flu –
• Stay home from work or school and rest. You won’t impress your boss/teacher by making everyone else sick and prolonging your illness.
• Drink plenty of liquids and avoid alcohol and cigarettes.
• Consider dressing in layers of clothing. That way, if your temperature fluctuates, you can add or remove clothing as necessary.
• Soothe your irritated nose with saline drops, nasal spray or decongestants.
• Consult with your doctor for the best treatment, or use a recommended over-the-counter medicine like Cetamol Cold & Flu, which is great at relieving flu symptoms fast. If symptoms persist for more than 3 – 5 days of taking over-the-counter medication, see a doctor!
• Lastly, try to keep those around you ‘flu-free’ by washing and sanitizing your hands regularly and avoiding sharing cups and utensils.
So there you have it – the most effective ways for you to get through the dreaded flu!
Welcome To Cetamol
Welcome to the Cetamol's Website, a product of Federated Pharmaceutical and distributed by Lascelles Laboratories. We have a wide range of products for cold, flu, pain and fever for adults as well as children.
12 December 2011
Cetamol launches Cetamol Multi Symptom Daytime Relief Click HERE for more information
- 12 March 2010 Cetamol Launches new product- Cetamol Plus